How to french kiss
Have you ever thought why the phrase “French Kiss” or “Frenching” exists in the first place? Let me pardon your ignorance here because personally, I did not know until recently when I was asked the question on “How to French kiss” by a friend of mine who was smitten by his newly acquired girlfriend.
If you stopped being such an academic pendant, you will realize that a 0.0001 sec result of Google search reveals a clumsy history on the subject. However, it is in the public domain that the French are generally thought to be randy and are so associated with most sexual or questionably vulgar things. You have heard of the “French Lessons” too haven’t you? We’ll, I’m not going to offer you a French lesson, and it violates my professional ethics. In this guide, I’ll share with you some tips that girls and boys can use in a French kiss.
Get yourself ready, both emotionally and physically. An acrid breath is a spoiler, so ensure your breath is natural if not flavored with a candy or some chocolate flavor. Make your lips tender and lovable. They spark the chain of reaction that results to the most intimate bonding. Cotton mouths are just out of question here drinking some water, sister, apply a simple lip gloss or lipstick and brother, lick your lips gently, not like that you want to swallow her, if you know what I’m saying.
Set the mood
A little curdling and caressing is prerequisite to kissing. Gently proceed to the sports that tease her most. Going direct to the tongue and lip lock can be a little premature and you will not enjoy the intimate session long enough. The nipples, shoulder and neck can be a wonderful charms that will keep you alert and yearning. A gentle scratch on the back and a volley of kisses on the jaw line works wonders. Do not forget to tease the mind too. It’s your main sexual organ and therefore the most essential French kiss resource. Talk to each other sweetly.
The French kiss
• Approach your partner slowly. This is a tactical move to allow the other person to say no, but not so slow that the moment loses its spark.
• Make an eye contact and tilt your head slightly in the opposite side to your partners tilt to avoid knocking your noses
• Close your eyes just before making the lip contact. Do not be misunderstood to be dishonest and insincere.
• Act like you have all the time in the world and in a feathery manner, brush your lips against his or hers.
• Open your mouth slightly, just enough to offer the other person the first tongue contact.
• Progressively and gently, tease the other lover’s tongue before engaging in a tongue interlock. At this time, you can explore your partner’s mouth too.
• Once in a while, pull out gently to catch some air and to swallow saliva then start all over again.
The most important thing while French kissing is communication. Let your partner know when you don’t like the way he does one thing or the other. Approach this delicately by complementing the good things he does first. Even if it goes wrong, it’s not a military parade, laugh about it and go on having fun!